
Maria and Alex closer to the top, just to prove they are better than the rest of us...=) They just had grippier shoes.

Our family keeping our feet cool in the water.

Maria and her girls...

Sierra, Brooke and I enjoying Nate's first creek walking experience. That water was cold!

Pretty much us...Abby wandering, Sydney refusing to be part of the group, Sierra, Brooke, Nate and I trying to pose for a picture.
We rode bikes from the parking lot and passed the falls. We didn't get very far because the little girls decided they were done pedaling (I feel like that needs another 'l,' but it doesn't). We rode back and played in the water. Such beauty all around!
2 comments:
Looks like fun! I have to say it is loverly having you back in blogland!
How fun! All of the posts are great. Your kids (and Maria's) are so getting so big! Brooke isn't a little girl anymore...she is a babe! Good luck with that!!
Post a Comment