Tuesday, September 1, 2009

4th of July...Backwards=)

Since I don't know how to readjust the photos, they are last to first...


Brandon, Amy, Twinkie, Kyle, John and Maria watching fireworks from way back...
Sydney, Nate, Natalie, Oma, and Grandpa Don watching from closer...
Sierra getting ready for her baptism on Sunday, July 5th.
My hair survived! I was so glad! You will see why in a few photos...
Brandon and Brooke trying out the sparklers.
Amy, Beth and Maria had patriotic toes.
Amy and Beth let Sierra get patriotic with our hair. Very festive! Thanks Sierra.
Uncle Jared with Sydney, Nate, Sierra, and Natalie
Aunt Beth and Sierra with our very festive hair...
The process of making the hair festive, dang that hurt! I am lucky to have any hair left after that!
Nate's first Home Depot Day.
We came, we ran, we passed out. Oh wait, that was just me. Amy, Beth and Maria after the Provo Freedom 10k.
Crossing the finish line...
Can you tell she has done this before=) And because I love my sister Amy, I didn't post her photo finishing seconds behind me.
As promised, Sydney at her gymnastics ranch in Alpine. She is so good!

1 comment:

Dalene said...

10k - man, Beth, you Rock!